RULES & REGULATIONS
North West Roller Sports
Company Rules & regulations
North West Roller Sports wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable Skating experience. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship and consideration of all guests (particularly children) and staff, we would appreciate all parties observe and respect the rules and regulations whilst on our premises:
- No disorderly conduct
- No smoking
- No bad language
- Strictly NO chewing gum
- NO food and Beverage items can be brought into the building.
- All food and drink is to be kept in the licensed bar/snack bar area.
- No ‘In and Out’ privileges, pass-outs, or loitering around the premises or car parks. An admission fee will required for re-entry.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs WILL NOT be allowed on the premises.
- No Hooded tops or studded belts are to be worn inside the premises for health and safety reasons.
- All In-Line and Quad Skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES.
- Fast, reckless behaviour, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardise the safety of others is not permitted.
- No sitting on barriers, walls, tables or counters.
- In the interest of foot safety and hygiene, every person renting Skates must wear socks. Socks may be purchased for £1.00).
- When your skate session is over, please tuck laces inside the Hire Skates and return them to Skate Hire.
- In the interest of safety, all shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings must be secured into the Cloakroom/Lockers. Please DO NOT leave personal items of value at the snack bar tables. North West Roller Sports CIC is not responsible or liable for any item(s) deemed lost or stolen.
- PARENT SPECTATORS ONLY. Everyone entering the premises are required to pay an admission fee.
- The Management reserves the right to inspect Skates, Skate Bags, Bags or similar items when entering or leaving premises.
- Please report all accidents to management or a member of Staff.
- In the interest of safety and good conduct, Patron’s are requested to follow all posted signage and verbal rules and instructions.
- Parents will be held fully responsible for the conduct and actions of their children.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.
- Persons entering the premises and car parks assume all risks regarding accidents and injury to themselves.
- No outdoor skates will be allowed until assessed for safety.
- No black ‘Stoppers’.
- North West Roller Sports CIC operate a Zero Tolerance against Drugs.
REMEMBER – All SKATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK