RULES & REGULATIONS
North West Roller Sports
Company Rules & regulations
North West Roller Sports wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable Skating experience. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship and consideration of all guests (particularly children) and staff, we would appreciate all parties observe and respect the rules and regulations whilst on our premises:
- This is a non-smoking venue
- No bad language please – families skate here!
- Strictly NO chewing gum
- Own food and Beverage items can not be brought into the building.
- Please keep purchases of food and drink in the licensed bar/snack bar area.
- Please see a member of staff for pass-outs, as an admission fee may required for re-entry.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs WILL NOT be allowed on the premises.
- No Hooded tops or studded belts are to be worn inside the premises for health and safety reasons.
- All In-Line and Quad Skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES.
- Fast, reckless behaviour, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardise the safety of others is not permitted- so no messing about kids.(Dads)
- Please refrain from sitting on barriers, walls, tables or counters.
- In the interest of safety and hygiene, every person renting Skates must wear socks. Socks may be purchased for £1.00).
- In the interest of safety, all shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings should be placed in to a locker £1 fee/ USB option £2 (charge your phone whilst you skate)
- North West Roller Sports CIC is not responsible or liable for any item(s) deemed lost or stolen.
- PARENT SPECTATORS ONLY. Everyone entering the premises is required to pay an admission fee.
- The Management reserves the right to inspect Skates, Skate Bags, Bags or similar items when entering or leaving premises.
- Please report all accidents to management or a member of Staff.
- In the interest of safety and good conduct, Patron’s are requested to follow all posted signage and verbal rules and instructions.
- Parents are fully responsible for the conduct and actions of their children.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.
- Persons entering the premises and car parks assume all risks regarding accidents and injury to themselves.
- No outdoor skates will be allowed until assessed for safety.
- North West Roller Sports CIC operate a Zero Tolerance against Drugs.
REMEMBER – All SKATING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK